Sunday 5 August 2012

I still cannot believe that Im going to India. And Im going there in... 4 weeks from now! Can you imagine that? Its happening for real!

To all my UK friends: Im really sorry that Im not keeping you posted. I dont have internet at all times and its been really hard for me to stay at home... since weather here is so nice:) Hopefully this blog will keep you (jealous!!!) up to date with my trip. I will be looking at your comments so feel free to ask any questions and express how miserable your life is without me :)

*
Nie wiem jak to sie dzieje ale nie moge uwierzyc ze moj wyjazd do Indii jest tak blisko. Zostaly mi juz tylko 4 tygodnie a mam wciaz tyyyyyle do zalatwienia ! Na szczescie najwazniejsze punkty: wiza i szczepienia mam juz za soba. Teraz musze tylko znalesc wygodny plecak, opracowac trase do konca i zabookowac tanie hostele (chociaz na te pierwsze dni). Jestem taka szczesliwa i podekscytowana ze nie macie pojecia!

Dla zainteresowanych, w Polsce jestem do konca sierpnia :)

by Aleksandra

No comments:

Post a Comment